It’s bold, it’s daring, but in everything in moderation. The 2007-08 sked lineup CBS unveiled today makes good on entertainment prexy Nina Tassler’s promise to ease up on the crime and corpses and bring a little variety to the Eye network’s primetime menu but not in such a gangbusters way that might overwhelm viewers. CBS’ big gamble of the fall is, of course, musical drama "Viva Laughlin," which landed the time slot that, on paper, seems just about perfect for the show and for the network’s need to experiment in a way that won’t hurt them too much in the competitive fray. Here’s the first dispatch on CBS’ plans from Variety’s Michael Schneider.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Cinelease Inc., Atlanta , Georgia
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- Sirius XM Radio, California