Wow. I know some broadcast networks that would like to have these numbers right about now. Disney Channel’s earnest “Hannah Montana” is on fire, drawing its highest-ever number on Friday at 7.4 million viewers. That powered Disney Channel to its most-watched day of all time on Friday. Can a “Hannah Montana” theme park be far behind? Somewhere south of Billings, perhaps? It’s also a sure bet that by next development season the sitcom offers will be flying fast and furious for “Hannah” star Miley Cyrus, who overcame the “gee, she’s Billy Ray Cyrus’ daughter” curiosity factor to prove that she’s got acting chops all on her own.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut