ABC warmed the hearts of the creative community this morning with its slew of new scripted series pickups, four comedies and seven dramas, five of which hail from suppliers outside of the Mouse House’s tent. The big winner of the upfront sweepstakes is Warner Bros. Television’s "Big Shots" (pictured), which lands the plum post-"Grey’s Anatomy" launch pad Thursdays at 10 p.m. Variety’s hard-working Michael Schneider gives us the skinny on all of ABC’s news in this early pre-presentation dispatch.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London