ABC warmed the hearts of the creative community this morning with its slew of new scripted series pickups, four comedies and seven dramas, five of which hail from suppliers outside of the Mouse House’s tent. The big winner of the upfront sweepstakes is Warner Bros. Television’s "Big Shots" (pictured), which lands the plum post-"Grey’s Anatomy" launch pad Thursdays at 10 p.m. Variety’s hard-working Michael Schneider gives us the skinny on all of ABC’s news in this early pre-presentation dispatch.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California