ABC warmed the hearts of the creative community this morning with its slew of new scripted series pickups, four comedies and seven dramas, five of which hail from suppliers outside of the Mouse House’s tent. The big winner of the upfront sweepstakes is Warner Bros. Television’s "Big Shots" (pictured), which lands the plum post-"Grey’s Anatomy" launch pad Thursdays at 10 p.m. Variety’s hard-working Michael Schneider gives us the skinny on all of ABC’s news in this early pre-presentation dispatch.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California