Shin Koyamada (“The Last Samurai”) is set to star in the sequel to the Disney Channel original hit movie “Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior” opposite Brenda Song. Filming is slated to start early next year. He also co-wrote the upcoming action-comedy “Ticker” with writer Stephen Langford and the action-adventure film “A.K.A.” with writer James E. West. He is set to produce and star in both films.Koyamada next starts lensing Phoenix Pictures’ “Joe Jitsu” in November.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California