Shin Koyamada (“The Last Samurai”) is set to star in the sequel to the Disney Channel original hit movie “Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior” opposite Brenda Song. Filming is slated to start early next year. He also co-wrote the upcoming action-comedy “Ticker” with writer Stephen Langford and the action-adventure film “A.K.A.” with writer James E. West. He is set to produce and star in both films.Koyamada next starts lensing Phoenix Pictures’ “Joe Jitsu” in November.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California