Shin Koyamada (“The Last Samurai”) is set to star in the sequel to the Disney Channel original hit movie “Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior” opposite Brenda Song. Filming is slated to start early next year. He also co-wrote the upcoming action-comedy “Ticker” with writer Stephen Langford and the action-adventure film “A.K.A.” with writer James E. West. He is set to produce and star in both films.Koyamada next starts lensing Phoenix Pictures’ “Joe Jitsu” in November.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York