Ryan Pinkston has been cast in the lead role of the indie “Foreign Exchange,” directed by Danny Roth. Pic began shooting in L.A. last week. Pinkston most recently starred in New Line’s “Full of It” and will next be seen in the upcoming “Parental Guidance Suggested” alongside Michael Cera and Frankie Muniz.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut