IMG has appointed Olivier Gers to the newly created position of senior vice president, global head of new media. He’ll also co-head a new business unit, IMG Entertainment, with Alastair Waddington, exec VP of IMG Media. Gers is charged with growing IMG’s presence in digital media and shepherding the company’s entertainment production. He joins IMG from FremantleMedia Licensing Worldwide, where he served as general manager.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London