Nigel Williams has signed with WMA.Screenwriter penned HBO miniseries “Elizabeth I” and is rewriting the cabler’s “John Adams.” He’s also adapting Barbara Goldsmith’s “Other Powers: The Age of Suffrage, Spiritualism and the Scandalous Victoria Woodhull.” Williams also has helmed documentaries and written plays and books. He continues to be repped by Judy Daish in the U.K.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut