Sony Pictures has tapped Kesa Tsuda as senior VP worldwide human resources.She will report to Beth Berke, senior exec VP and chief administrative officer. Tsuda, who has more than 20 years experience in financial and HR realm, comes to Sony after a six-year stint as human resources VP at Idealab, a business incubator based on Pasadena and Boston. She previously toiled in HR for Aspen Marketing, Launch Media and Universal Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut