Jean Simmons and James Wilby (“Gosford Park”) will star in 1960s-set family drama “The Wreck.” Simmons plays an elderly widow who becomes close to a mysterious young man who brings her cannabis to ease the pain of a long illness. Wilby plays her son, who questions the man’s motives. David Rocksavage directs the Giant Films/Seashell production.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut