Jamie Lee Curtis has joined the cast of Disney’s “South of the Border,” directed by Raja Gosnell. She’ll play Aunt Viv, whose pampered Chihuahua finds herself lost in Mexico. Piper Perabo also stars; voice cast includes Drew Barrymore, Salma Hayek and Placido Domingo.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California