Jamie Lee Curtis has joined the cast of Disney’s “South of the Border,” directed by Raja Gosnell. She’ll play Aunt Viv, whose pampered Chihuahua finds herself lost in Mexico. Piper Perabo also stars; voice cast includes Drew Barrymore, Salma Hayek and Placido Domingo.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California