Jamie Lee Curtis has joined the cast of Disney’s “South of the Border,” directed by Raja Gosnell. She’ll play Aunt Viv, whose pampered Chihuahua finds herself lost in Mexico. Piper Perabo also stars; voice cast includes Drew Barrymore, Salma Hayek and Placido Domingo.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut