Gillian Anderson (“The Last King of Scotland”) is set to star in “Helen,” the first English-language film from German writer-director Sandra Nettelbeck. Thesp will play a professor dealing with depression. Berlin-based Egoli Tossell produces with Doug Mankoff’s Echo Lake Prods.; pic will start lensing in the U.S. in September.Anderson next will be seen in U.K. thriller “Straightheads.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California