Jason Spivak, Noam Meppen, Greg Varhely, more
Jason Spivak has joined Sony Pictures Home Entertainment as senior VP, strategic development.Additionally, Noam Meppen has been promoted to VP, retail promotions and merchandising, and Jamie Glinsky to executive director, strategic development.
* * *Rainbow Media has promoted Greg Varhely to VP of On Demand/Broadband Video Production and Delivery.
* * *Theano Apostolou has been promoted to VP of publicity, talent relations and promotional events for AMC.
* * *Lifetime Networks has named Stephen Bulka as VP, Original Movies.
* * *EWorld Cos., a publicly traded online marketing and advertising technology company, has tapped Doug McHenry to the board of advisors of its wholly-owned subsidiary, EWorld Entertainment.
* * *Peermusic, the world’s largest independenet music publisher, has tapped Sam Kling VP of A&R. Sundance Channel has named Andrew M. Hunn VP, affiliate sales. Entertainment Studios has lifted Ericka Butler to VP, sales and strategic planning, for entertainment studios home entertainment.
* * *Kevin Lipson has been appointed VP of field sales and marketing for Universal Music Group Distribution. CinemaNow has hired Ashley Woodworth has joined the company as senior VP of marketing.
* * *Thomson has appointed Bill Patrizio president of the Broadcast Network Services business unit in the Technicolor services division.
* * *Neil Braun, former NBC Network president has been named chairman and CEO of the GreenLife Organization, the first vertically integrated provider of comprehensive, global solutions for businesses, institutions and individuals to reduce their carbon footprints and help mitigate climate change.
* * *BBC Worldwide America has recruited Mark Gall as senior VP BBC America and BBC Digital Media Sales.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more