Enver Gjokaj (Showtime’s “Filthy Gorgeous”) has been cast in Universal’s “The Express.” Gary Fleder directs the biopic of football star Ernie Davis. Gjokaj will play Syracuse quarterback Dave Sarette; cast includes Dennis Quaid and Rob Brown as Davis.Gjokaj recently starred in the Huntington Theater production of “The Cherry Orchard.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania