Ed Micone has joined Paradigm to develop the agency’s adult-contemporary music, comedy and casino-based entertainment clientele. He’ll be based in New York City. Micone is a 30-year vet event producer and entertainment marketer. He produced Billy Crystal’s Broadway show “700 Sundays,” “Riverdance” at Radio City Music Hall and six Super Bowl halftime shows.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania