Ed Micone has joined Paradigm to develop the agency’s adult-contemporary music, comedy and casino-based entertainment clientele. He’ll be based in New York City. Micone is a 30-year vet event producer and entertainment marketer. He produced Billy Crystal’s Broadway show “700 Sundays,” “Riverdance” at Radio City Music Hall and six Super Bowl halftime shows.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California