Ed Micone has joined Paradigm to develop the agency’s adult-contemporary music, comedy and casino-based entertainment clientele. He’ll be based in New York City. Micone is a 30-year vet event producer and entertainment marketer. He produced Billy Crystal’s Broadway show “700 Sundays,” “Riverdance” at Radio City Music Hall and six Super Bowl halftime shows.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London