The William Morris Agency has promoted Blake Fronstin to agent in the television lit department. Fronstin joined WMA in 2005 as a trainee in the Beverly Hills office. He’s been working for senior veep Aaron Kaplan, worldwide head of scripted television and programming.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California