The William Morris Agency has promoted Blake Fronstin to agent in the television lit department. Fronstin joined WMA in 2005 as a trainee in the Beverly Hills office. He’s been working for senior veep Aaron Kaplan, worldwide head of scripted television and programming.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York