The William Morris Agency has promoted Blake Fronstin to agent in the television lit department. Fronstin joined WMA in 2005 as a trainee in the Beverly Hills office. He’s been working for senior veep Aaron Kaplan, worldwide head of scripted television and programming.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London