Ed Micone has joined Paradigm to develop the agency’s adult-contemporary music, comedy and casino-based entertainment clientele. He’ll be based in New York City. Micone is a 30-year vet event producer and entertainment marketer. He produced Billy Crystal’s Broadway show “700 Sundays,” “Riverdance” at Radio City Music Hall and six Super Bowl halftime shows.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut