Peace Arch Entertainment and Genius Products struck a deal to jointly exploit all North American distribution rights to “Goal II: Living the Dream,” sequel to “Goal!: The Dream Begins.” Peace Arch will release the film theatrically in the U.S. and Canada on 250 screens in Spring 2008. Genius will handle U.S. DVD exploitation.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut