London-based 111 Pictures has closed a three film co-financing and distribution deal with Jerry Wolff’s U.S. production venture Red Ridinghood Productions. First up is action thriller “The Contract,” which 111 principal Alki David will helm. All three films will get a day-and-date release theatrically and on video-on-demand through 111’s subsidiary Filmon.com. 111 was established last year by multihyphenate and shipping fortune heir David and veteran producer Elliott Kastner.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut