Paul Verhoeven is set to helm “The Thomas Crown Affair 2” for MGM. Pierce Brosnan will reprise his role as the world’s most debonair thief and corporate raider in the sequel, which is set to begin shooting in January. Rene Russo will not return as Crown’s love interest. Instead, the follow-up to the 1999 film, which was a remake of a 1968 Steve McQueen-Faye Dunaway starrer, will feature a character named Nadia Badri as the new female lead. That role is uncast.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut