Universal Pictures has acquired “The Remarkable Fellows,” a pitch for an action buddy comedy that Joe Carnahan will write to direct. Jason Bateman, who hatched the film’s premise, will produce with Carnahan and Richard Gladstein. Storyline revolves around two brothers who take over the family business, which involves exacting revenge for clients. Bateman will play one of the brothers.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California