Universal Pictures has acquired “The Remarkable Fellows,” a pitch for an action buddy comedy that Joe Carnahan will write to direct. Jason Bateman, who hatched the film’s premise, will produce with Carnahan and Richard Gladstein. Storyline revolves around two brothers who take over the family business, which involves exacting revenge for clients. Bateman will play one of the brothers.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California