Universal Pictures has acquired “The Remarkable Fellows,” a pitch for an action buddy comedy that Joe Carnahan will write to direct. Jason Bateman, who hatched the film’s premise, will produce with Carnahan and Richard Gladstein. Storyline revolves around two brothers who take over the family business, which involves exacting revenge for clients. Bateman will play one of the brothers.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania