The Weinstein Co. has bought David Andron-penned screenplay “The Transit” for Hong Kong-based helmer Andrew Lau to direct. From U.K. sales and finance house ContentFilm, TWC also bought North American rights to “Closing the Ring” by Richard Attenborough. “Transit” is the story of a man who is forced to kill three men in three different cities in 12 hours or his son will die.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut