Rod Lurie will next direct his script “Nothing but the Truth,” a drama about a D.C.-based female newspaper reporter who outs a CIA agent and is imprisoned for refusing to reveal her source. Cast is mobilizing for an October production start. Talks are under way for Kate Beckinsale to play the journalist, Matt Dillon the prosecutor, Vera Farmiga the CIA agent, Edie Falco (in her first role since “The Sopranos”) the editor of the newspaper that published the story and Alan Alda the attorney who tries to free the reporter from jail. “Nothing but the Truth” parallels the case of Valerie Plame.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut