The Weinstein Co. has added another high-profile name to “Nine,” tapping Oscar-nominated screenwriter and novelist Michael Tolkin to write the screen adaptation. Rob Marshall is producing and directing the adaptation of the 1982 Broadway musical, which in turn was based on the Fellini film “8½.” Tolkin said Marshall’s commitment to keeping the movie rooted in the postwar cinema of Italy was a key reason he wanted to embark on his first musical venture.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut