Sienna Miller is the first thesp to enlist in Paramount Pictures’ big-budget movie, “G.I. Joe.” The British actress will play the film’s female lead, described as a raven-haired baroness and sexy femme fatale skilled in espionage. Stephen Sommers directs the live-action film based on the Hasbro toys, comicbook and TV series.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut