New Line has firmed “Man That Rocks the Cradle” to be the first star vehicle for Samuel L. Jackson since the studio forged a deal with the actor’s Uppity Films. Bought as a spec script by Josh Cagan and based on a story by Cagan and Rob McKittrick, “Man That Rocks the Cradle” revolves around an overworked husband and father of four who decides the solution to all his problems is a live-in nanny. Jackson will play the nanny, Marion Delacroix, a reputed “kid whisperer” from the South.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut