Actress Song Hye-gyo is set to become the latest South Korean star to debut in the U.S. with a leading role in the indie feature “Fetish.” New York-produced psychological thriller will co-star Austrian actor Arno Frisch (“Funny Games”) and be directed by Korean helmer/cinematographer Sohn Soopum, an NYU grad whose 2002 short “Fish in the Sea is Not Thirsty” screened in the Directors’ Fortnight section at Cannes. The story centers around a woman with psychic abilities.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut