Seth Rogen, action star? The doughy star of this summer’s breakout hit, “Knocked Up,” is finalizing a deal to write, and likely star in, Columbia’s bigscreen adaptation of “Green Hornet.” He will exec produce, along with co-writer and frequent collaborator Evan Goldberg. Rogen would play Brit Reid, millionaire publisher-turned-masked crime fighter — a role George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Jake Gyllenhaal flirted with in various stages of the project’s long gestation.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut