The Weinstein Co. has acquired screen rights to “The Silver Linings Playbook,” a not-yet-published comic novel from Matthew M. Quick. Mirage Prods. partners Sydney Pollack and Anthony Minghella will produce with Michelle Raimo. Novel concerns a man who, after a mental collapse, is released from a health facility determined to find the silver linings in his life. In total denial that his wife has remarried and moved on, he moves home with his parents and befriends a depressed woman who offers to act as a liaison between him and his wife.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut