Michelle Williams will join “Shutter Island,” playing the wife of U.S. marshal Teddy Daniels (Leonardo DiCaprio) in the Martin Scorsese-directed drama for Paramount Pictures. Williams is in talks to join DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo and Ben Kingsley in the adaptation of the bestselling novel by Dennis Lehane.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California