Twentieth Century Fox has Mark Wahlberg in the crosshairs for “Max Payne,” a live-action adaptation of the bestselling Rockstar videogame that will begin early next year. John Moore will direct. Wahlberg is negotiating to play the titular cop who is haunted by the tragic loss of his family and has little regard for rules as he investigates a series of mysterious murders. He finds himself up against an adversary bent on destroying Max and the streets he protects.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut