Lakeshore is “cranking” it up again. Company headed by chairman and CEO Tom Rosenberg is reteaming with “Crank” creators Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor on “Game,” a high-concept futuristic thriller that will star Gerald Butler. Neveldine and Taylor have written the script and will direct the movie, which will begin shooting in January. Film is set in a dystopian future of implanted nano-devices, where the ultimate online simulation environment is humans remote-controlling other humans in mass-scale, multiplayer online gaming. The lead character, played by Butler, is a worldwide sensation, and the top-ranked warrior in a game called “Slayers.” With his every move tracked by millions, he battles to regain his identity and bring down the entire system.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut