“Crazy Love” helmer Dan Klores is going into double overtime with four-hour documentary “Black Magic,” which will air commercial-free on ESPN over two nights March 16-17. The film tracks the progression of the civil rights movement through the eyes of black basketball players and coaches who attended historically black colleges and universities during the societal upheaval.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut