Katherine Heigl will star in the battle-of-the-sexes romantic comedy “The Ugly Truth” for Lakeshore Entertainment. Film reunites the “Legally Blonde” team of director Robert Luketic and writers Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith. The story centers on a romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) who is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. His clever ploys, however, lead to an unexpected result.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut