Universal Pictures has set Angelina Jolie to star alongside James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman in “Wanted,” an action film based on a graphic novel that Timur Bekmambetov will direct. Pic will be Jolie’s next, with shooting to begin in Eastern Europe in May. McAvoy will play a young man who discovers his father is an assassin, only to learn shortly thereafter that his dad has been murdered. The youth is drafted to follow in his father’s footsteps. Jolie will play an assassin who teaches the ropes to the wannabe killer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut