Jim Carrey has said yes to “Yes Man,” putting the Warner Bros. comedy first on his busy schedule, which has been amped up since his move to CAA. Based on a memoir by British author Danny Wallace, “Yes Man” casts Carrey as a guy who aims to change his life by saying yes to absolutely everything that comes his way.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut