Josh Hartnett and Sam Rockwell are set to star in “End Zone,” a George Ratliff-directed adaptation of the Don DeLillo novel. Ratliff wrote the script with David Gilbert. Filming begins February in New Mexico. Kat Dennings will also star.Hartnett will play a gifted running back who is fumbling his attempts to acclimate to stardom.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut