Lasse Hallstrom is set to direct “Anthony Zimmer,” a remake of the 2005 French film. Spyglass is financing and has set an early 2008 production start in Europe. “Anthony Zimmer” will be Hallstrom’s next feature assignment. Written by Julian Fellowes (“Gosford Park”), thriller concerns an American tourist who finds his life in danger when a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair. Original film was written and directed by Jerome Salle. Spyglass and Canal Plus co-financed development and will produce the remake together.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut