Universal Pictures and Imagine Entertainment have set David Goyer to write and direct “The Invisible Man,” a new take on the H.G. Wells classic. Brian Grazer will produce. Conceived as a sequel to Wells’ original tale, the story centers on a British nephew of the original Invisible Man. Once he discovers his uncle’s formula for achieving invisibility, he is recruited by British intelligence agency MI5 during WWII.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut