Twentieth Century Fox has set Gavin Hood to direct Hugh Jackman in “Wolverine,” the “X-Men” spin-off film that was written by David Benioff. Film, which begins production in November for 2008 release, will be produced by Lauren Shuler-Donner, Jackman and his Seed Prods. partner John Palermo. Hood is the South African director whose 2005 film “Tsotsi” won the foreign film Oscar. He was among several hot young directors vying for “Wolverine” and sources said Fox brass was swayed after viewing his latest film, “Rendition,” the politically charged New Line drama starring Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep and Peter Sarsgaard.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut