DreamWorks is reteaming “Disturbia” star Shia LaBeouf and director D.J. Caruso for “Eagle Eye,” a thriller that will shoot in the fall. LaBeouf, who stars in the Michael Bay-directed DreamWorks/Paramount actioner “Transformers,” is finalizing a deal to play a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. When the young man returns home, both he and a single mother find they have been framed as terrorists. Forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, they must work together to extricate themselves. Dan McDermott wrote the script based on an original idea by Steven Spielberg; Hillary Seitz is rewriting.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut