Disney and producer Jerry Bruckheimer have made an offer to Mike Newell to direct “Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time,” a live-action feature based on the videogame. Newell, who last ventured into franchise fare with “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,” met executives at the studio to discuss the project this week, and negotiations are expected to begin shortly.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut