Simon Wincer has signed on to direct “The Holy Road” — a sequel to “Dances With Wolves” — for Moonstone, Amicus Entertainment and Double Eagle Films. The story picks up 11 years after “Wolves” as the Comanche tribe is in steady decline and the threat of white settlers looms. The title “Holy Road” refers to the transcontinental railroad, which is a symbol of the clash of civilizations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut