Robert De Niro and Al Pacino will team onscreen for just the second time in “Righteous Kill,” a $60 million independent production put together by Nu Image’s Millennium Films and Emmett/Furla Films. Shooting will begin Aug. 6 in Connecticut, with some work in New York to follow. The two stars play cops chasing a serial killer. Jon Avnet will direct and produce; “Inside Man” screenwriter Russell Gewirtz wrote the script.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut