Robert De Niro and Al Pacino will team onscreen for just the second time in “Righteous Kill,” a $60 million independent production put together by Nu Image’s Millennium Films and Emmett/Furla Films. Shooting will begin Aug. 6 in Connecticut, with some work in New York to follow. The two stars play cops chasing a serial killer. Jon Avnet will direct and produce; “Inside Man” screenwriter Russell Gewirtz wrote the script.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania