Robert De Niro and Al Pacino will team onscreen for just the second time in “Righteous Kill,” a $60 million independent production put together by Nu Image’s Millennium Films and Emmett/Furla Films. Shooting will begin Aug. 6 in Connecticut, with some work in New York to follow. The two stars play cops chasing a serial killer. Jon Avnet will direct and produce; “Inside Man” screenwriter Russell Gewirtz wrote the script.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California