Charlize Theron will star in “The Burning Plain,” a drama that marks the feature directing debut of “Babel” screenwriter Guillermo Arriaga. Financed by 2929 Productions, the drama will shoot in November. Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald will produce. Theron will exec produce the film, along with 2929’s Marc Butan, Todd Wagner and Mark Cuban. Beth Kono will be co-producer. Much like Arriaga’s past scripts, “The Burning Plain” consists of thematically connected storylines.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut