Alec Baldwin will join Cameron Diaz, Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning in “My Sister’s Keeper,” the Nick Cassavetes-directed adaptation of the Jodi Picoult novel for New Line. Baldwin will play the attorney who represents a child (Elle Fanning) after she sues her parents for emancipation on the grounds they bred her to be a genetic match who could prolong the life of her cancer-ridden sister (Dakota Fanning). The girl’s mother (Diaz) is a former trial lawyer and represents herself in court.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London