Alec Baldwin will join Cameron Diaz, Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning in “My Sister’s Keeper,” the Nick Cassavetes-directed adaptation of the Jodi Picoult novel for New Line. Baldwin will play the attorney who represents a child (Elle Fanning) after she sues her parents for emancipation on the grounds they bred her to be a genetic match who could prolong the life of her cancer-ridden sister (Dakota Fanning). The girl’s mother (Diaz) is a former trial lawyer and represents herself in court.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut