Break.com (never heard of it, although it's self described as "the leading online entertainment channel for men"), is holding a contest for all WGA members. Submit a video (content unclear, although presumably something that would appeal to "the 1.5 million guys watching over 12,000 videos on their site every day") to Break.com and win $5,000 for "the highest rated video from a writer officially on strike." Here's the entry info; your mileage may vary.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut