New Orleans showbiz update from Budd Friedman who opened his Improv last week in Harrah’s block-square casino in the Katrina k.o’d city. The Improv shows ran last Wednesday to Saturday at 50% capacity and sold out on Sat. The spirit is up, Friedman reports and Harrah’s is building a high-rise hotel across the street.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut