Art Linkletter (94) says he writes a book every 20 years. "How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life" (Norton) is his current, this one with Mark Victor Hansen (54). Art says his first book dealt with his poverty as an abandoned child, "Hobo on His Way to Heaven," the second, "Confessions of a Happy Man," on finding success, the third, "I Didn’t Do It Alone."
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut