Art Linkletter (94) says he writes a book every 20 years. "How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life" (Norton) is his current, this one with Mark Victor Hansen (54). Art says his first book dealt with his poverty as an abandoned child, "Hobo on His Way to Heaven," the second, "Confessions of a Happy Man," on finding success, the third, "I Didn’t Do It Alone."
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California