Art Linkletter (94) says he writes a book every 20 years. "How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life" (Norton) is his current, this one with Mark Victor Hansen (54). Art says his first book dealt with his poverty as an abandoned child, "Hobo on His Way to Heaven," the second, "Confessions of a Happy Man," on finding success, the third, "I Didn’t Do It Alone."
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania