You don’t need a guru to detect the striking shift in production activity.Shooting movies in Gotham has become the trend of the moment, and the city has been shrewdly strategizing to encourage production. The response of Los Angeles has been, at best, clumsy. Indeed, construction of new stages has all but halted, creating a space deficiency for some prospective tentpoles. In addition to the real estate crunch, the Schwarzenegger administration has not come up with any of the subsidies and tax incentives it promised to deliver.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut