Chindamo, Greenfield among skedded guests
NATPE unveiled Wednesday its lineup of speakers and Pitch Pit Catchers for the fourth annual TV Producers‘ Boot Camp, which will take place in Los Angeles July 27-28.The event aims to provide participants with an all-encompassing view of the development and production process through a variety of panels, keynote speakers and hands-on clinics. Attendees will also have the opportunity of face-to-face pitch meetings with development execs from leading broadcast and cable networks, talent agencies and production and distribution companies. Creative Artists Agency tenpercenter Michael Camacho will kick off the event with a State of the Industry address. NATPE prexy-CEO Rick Feldman unveiled the list of speakers:
- Frank Chindamo, prexy of Fun Little Movies, in the workshop “Making Mobile Content — Great Concepts, Scripts and Shooting Techniques”;
- Jeff Greenfield, EVP of Green Tentacle, in the session “Hollywood 101: Buzz Marketing: How to Become the Next Big Thing in Hollywood”;
- Scott Agostoni, agent at William Morris, and Cal Boyington, head of Alternative TV at Paradigm, in the “Business and Industry: Hollywood’s Power Players — Agents & Managers” panel;
- Stephen Davis, prexy of Mobile and Online Media at InfoSpace, and Jim Urick of Starz Entertainment in the panel “Business and Industry: NextGen Distribution Channels”;
- Elise Doganieri and Bertram van Munster, both co-exec producers of “The Amazing Race,” in the session “Hollywood 102: Reality — Crafting the Unscripted Story.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!